Our Federation strongly supports open competition and the free enterprise system; indeed this competitive environment has led to the success of its member firms.
WFSA members recognize that the perpetuation of such a healthy business environment is greatly influenced by their own professional conduct.
The Federation supports the following practices, encourages them in its members and pledges to serve our customers and our community by:
- Dealing with the customer with honesty and integrity and so promoting good business practice.
- Ensuring any media advertising does not include exaggerated claims and will be legal.
- Revealing all material facts so that the truth about waterproofing products and systems will be fully understood.
- Ensuring that waterproofing products and systems will be installed in accordance with good practice, viz:
- Standing behind our work, offering warranties or guarantees where appropriate
- Entering into contracts only for work we know we are qualified to perform, and honouring such contracts always to the best of our ability.
- Ensuring any customer complaint is investigated promptly to assess its validity, and if justified, quickly rectified.
- Abiding by all other rules, regulations and by-laws of WFSA.
OUR MEMBERS CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION